Sukanya Samridhi Yojna | Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana !! What is Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
The Government of India has given attention to the girl child. For parents to know the future of their daughter Sukanya Samridhi Yojna Have started! This scheme is a savings scheme that saves the capital of the parents for the future at a higher rate of interest for their daughter. Sukanya Samridhi Yojna It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 as part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padho campaign. The scheme is currently offering the benefit of an interest rate of 8.1% (from October 2017 to December 2017) and offers tax benefits. The account of this scheme can be opened in any Indian post office or branch of authorized commercial banks.
- 1 Sukanya Samridhi Yojna Highlights
- 2 Which documents are required to open an account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Document requirement open new account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 3 What percentage of interest is given on Sukanya Samrudhi Yojna Khata !! What is the percentage of interest on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account?
- 4 How much money is to be deposited in the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana !! How much money has to be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 5 How to open account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 6 When money is withdrawn from Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account
Sukanya Samridhi Yojna Highlights
|article name||Sukanya Samridhi Yojna|
|scheme name||Prime Minister Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|purpose||Providing assistance for the education and marriage of girls under the Prime Minister’s Sukanya Samridhi Yojana|
The decision taken by the Modi government this time, which will directly benefit your daughter, has increased the interest rate by 0.40 percent for the most important scheme of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In this scheme, on attaining the age of 21 years, the daughter can get more benefit of ₹ 400000. Where it was being told earlier, where a maximum of Rs 65.84 lakh could be taken by investing money in this scheme, but now after increasing the interest rate, there is a possibility of getting about Rs 69.70 lakh in it. In this scheme, a person can open an account in the name of his daughter and all the fixed income in it, there the highest interest rate is given in this.
Which documents are required to open an account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Document requirement open new account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Birth certificate of the girl child whose account you want to open under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Proof of guardian of the girl child like Aadhar card, PAN card, Identity card etc.
- Proof of address of the depositor such as :- Passport, Ration card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Aadhar card etc.
- Account opening form in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana!
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form download link
What percentage of interest is given on Sukanya Samrudhi Yojna Khata !! What is the percentage of interest on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account?
On Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, 8.1 percent interest rate is applicable to you, which is applicable from January 2018. This is higher than the interest rate available on almost all government services and all banks, even let us tell you that this is the interest rate offered on PPF account. The interest rate is also given less than this i.e. you are given a lot of benefit on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
How much money is to be deposited in the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana !! How much money has to be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
To open an account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, earlier you had to deposit at least ₹ 1000, but now according to the new rule, this amount has been reduced to two and a half hundred rupees, now you can run your account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana even from ₹ 250. Huh
How to open account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
To open an account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, you will have to go to any of your nationalized nearest bank or you will have to go to your nearest post office ie post office for this, after going there you will have to tell there that you want your daughter’s Sukanya Want to open an account in Samriddhi Yojana, after that he will start the further process for you and will open your account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
When money is withdrawn from Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account
- When the daughter attains the age of 18 years and she becomes a legal guardian, she can withdraw the money on her own.
- After completing 18 years of age, he can withdraw some partial amount for education
- After the daughter turns 21, her account is matured and her account is broken.
- Unfortunately, if the daughter has an accident, her account is closed and the amount is given to her guardians who are linked in her account.