Pan Aadhar Link Online | Pan Aadhar Link Status Check Online | PAN-Aadhaar Linking Last Date | Linking PAN with Aadhaar | aadhar pan link last date
Link Aadhar Pan Card- PAN card is not linked with Aadhar card yet. So another big information is coming out for all of you. All such beneficiaries who have got their PAN card made. So all of them have to link their PAN card with Aadhar card before 31st March. Link Aadhar Pan Card ) is mandatory. Otherwise a penalty of ₹ 1000 will be imposed on you by the government. So how can you link your PAN card with Aadhaar card, we are going to give you complete information about it here so that you can easily link Aadhaar card with your PAN card sitting at home, for complete information, the article given below. read carefully
Pan Aadhar Link It is mandatory to do Whoever does not do this, strict action will be taken by the government, according to the newspapers and according to social media, the government has issued strict instructions in which it has been told that all the people should have their own Pan Aadhar Link It has become mandatory to do so so that the government and the Income Tax Department can get accurate information about the beneficiaries.
PAN Card Aadhar Link Highlights?
|✔️Article Name||Link Aadhar Pan Card|
|✔️Beneficiary||All eligible citizens of the country|
|✔️Department Name||income tax department|
|✔️Purpose||Linking Aadhar Card with PAN Card of all Beneficiaries|
|✔️Pan card linking medium||online|
Under the Finance Bill-2017, now Aadhar card has become mandatory for making PAN card. Under the Income Tax Department, now the government has made Aadhar card mandatory for making PAN card. Now those who will not link their Aadhar card with their PAN card, their PAN card will be closed soon.
Under Section 139AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961, it is now mandatory to provide Aadhaar number for filing income tax return and PAN card. By July 1, it will also be necessary for you to link your Aadhar card with PAN card.
The government has taken this very good step to catch the corrupt people. Those who used to steal tax, now they will not be able to do so, then if you have not linked your PAN card with Aadhar card, then link it today.
Pan Aadhar Link new process 2022?
You have to follow this new process to link your PAN card with Aadhar card.
- First of all, you have to go to the Income Tax Officer (incometax.gov.in) website.
- Now you will see the option of PAN Aadhar link here, click on it.
- After clicking here, a small form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your PAN card number.
- After entering the PAN card number, you have to enter the Aadhar number.
- Then you have to enter the name given on your Aadhaar here.
- Now you have to fill your mobile number here.
- Now you have to put two check marks at the bottom, first you have to read them carefully and then put a check mark on them.
- Now you have to click on the link Aadhaar.
- After this your PAN card will be linked with Aadhaar.
Link aadhar to pan card
- For this, first you have to visit the website of incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After coming on this, you have to click on the option of Aadhaar link given below.
- As soon as you click on it, the form for linking Aadhar card with PAN card will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill the following things in this form.
- PAN Card Number
- Aadhar Number
- Name as Par Aadhar card
- After filling all these options, you have to enter the captcha code in the box below it and click on Link Aadhar.
- If your name and date of birth (DOB) will be same on your Aadhar card and PAN card, then your Aadhar card will be linked with your PAN card.
Pan Aadhar Link status check?
The information about how you will check online whether your PAN card is linked with your Aadhar card is given below, so that you can easily know whether Aadhar card is linked with PAN card or not.
- First of all you have to open this website.
- After opening the website, you will see the option to check PAN Aadhar link status here.
- now you have this Pan Aadhar Link Status Check Click on the option.
- And you have to enter your PAN card number here.
- After entering the PAN card number, you have to enter the Aadhaar number below.
- Now you can find the link below View Link Aadhaar StatusThe option of ” will appear, click on it.
- Now if your PAN card will be linked with your Aadhar card, then its status will be shown below.
- If your name on your Aadhar card or your date of birth does not match with your PAN card name and date of birth, then you have to make changes first.
- You can change Aadhar card name and date of birth by visiting the Aadhar card website (but for this your mobile number must be registered on your Aadhar card)
- And if you want to change the name and date of birth in the PAN card, then you will have to change it by visiting the PAN card website.
FAQ PAN-Aadhaar Link?
To link Aadhaar with PAN card, you have to go to the website and link Aadhaar.
31st March is the last date to link your PAN card with Aadhaar.
You have to link Aadhaar with your PAN card by visiting this website https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/.
Whose PAN card has not been created through Aadhaar, he must link his PAN card with Aadhaar.
If you do not link your PAN card with Aadhaar then your PAN card will be canceled and you will be fined.
By visiting the official website of Income Tax Pan Aadhar Link Status have to check